The four important matters to consider in the strata renewal process are:
- Termination occurs by way of a collective sale or redevelopment
- Valuation requirements are critical
- Dissenting owners should not be underestimated
- Procedures must be strictly followed as the Court has limited discretion when approving a renewal plan.
We partner with our clients, providing effective advice to reduce risk. Save time and achieve results.
The obstacles that occur in strata subdivision can be avoided by:
- Early decisions about the subdivision pattern
- Understanding the management structure in more complex strata subdivisions
- Knowing the subdivision consent process
- Clear and consumer friendly documents
Community Title Subdivision
Contrary to popular belief, community title is not a new form of title. As in strata title, community title is the subdivision of torrens title land with an overriding management structure.
And like strata title, community title subdivision requires an understanding of the subdivision process, the management structure that flows from the subdivision and clear and precise documents that support the process.